ZurichEduExpo 2017 - the International Education and Career Exhibition is a stage for Exhibitors from all over the world, to introduce and promote their educational programs and career opportunities to hundreds of visitors during the 2 Exhibition days.
The venue of the Exhibition will be in the Novotel Hotel Zurich, Switzerland where Exhibitors will have the opportunity to engage the Swiss audience and boost awareness of their educational programs and career opportunities within relevant target groups.
Due to a high level of interest of Swiss students to study overseas, Switzerland is an ideal destination for those Exhibitors who aim to attract the intended audience with their interesting and promising study abroad programs and career opportunities.
Who can become an Exhibitor
- Governmental Institutions and Diplomatic missions offering academic programs, scholarship, fellowship and research programs
- Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions
- Companies (offering full-time, part-time jobs, internships, traineeships)
- Apprenticeship Education Institutions & Training Centers
- Education, Research, Scholarship and Loan program representatives
- Private and Public Institutions offering Volunteering, Internship, Traineeship, and Fellowship programs
- Summer and Winter School Program representatives
- Study Abroad Agencies and Exchange representatives
- Language and Foundation Course Center representatives
- Research Institutes and Techno Park representatives
- Study and Travel programs
- Distant Education program representatives
Thanks and best regards,
Ms. Fidan & Mr. Rovshan
ZurichEduExpo 2017 Team